Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello

My name is Richard. I once owned a web site. Now, I am too lazy to own/maintain a web site so I have to settle for using a free internet blog service.

It is very likely that this entry will be my only entry. It is also likely that Grace will be the only person to ever read it.

As you have probably already noticed from the first few sentences of this entry, my best qualities are my superhuman amount of ambition and eternal optimism.

You have also probably become annoyed by noticing that almost every sentence written in this entry has its own paragraph.

If you hadn't already noticed that, you now are aware of the situation and are probably annoyed by it.

This entry is a piece of crap.

I'm so boring.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment